Every League of Legends player knows what tokens are. These virtual coins can be earned by completing various tasks in the game or can be obtained during special events. Tokens do not just accumulate on your account, they are the key to cool things. You can use them to buy exclusive skins, unique emotes, and even rare items available only during limited promotions. But what to do if you have too many tokens, or you just don’t need them? Let’s find out!
Why it May be Necessary to Remove Tokens
Sometimes it happens that tokens in the game League of Legends start to pile up and pile up, and there is nowhere to spend them. Here are a few reasons why players may want to get rid of tokens:
- Too many tokens. You can accumulate tons of tokens and have zero interesting things to buy. Tokens glow in your inventory, reminding you that you have them, but they are somehow lying there uselessly.
- Expiration date. Yes, yes, tokens, like yogurt in the refrigerator, have an expiration date. The end of a season or event is approaching and the tokens are still unspent. You need to do something with them before they evaporate!
- Unnecessary rewards. Sometimes tokens are offered for such things that you think: “Do I really need it?”. There is no skin or item that you want to give your hard earned tokens for.
- Overloaded inventory. The inventory is already full – icons, emotes, warlocks. And then there are tokens. I just want to clean it up so that it doesn’t bother my eyes.
- Just for fun. What if you just wanted to clean your inventory? It happens. Man is a fickle creature.
That’s how it is. Tokens are good, but there are times when you just want them to go away! But how to do it – that’s the question.
Steps to Remove Tokens from Your Inventory
Unfortunately, you can’t directly remove tokens from your inventory in League of Legends. But don’t worry, there are ways you can “get rid” of them. Here’s what you can do:
- Spend them. The easiest way is to spend tokens on something in the game’s store. You can buy chests, keys, skins, emotes – anything. The main thing is to make the tokens go away!
- Donation. In some cases, you can use tokens to participate in charity events that Riot runs. That way, your tokens will help someone else!
- Wait for them to expire. If tokens are linked to an event, they will disappear by themselves after the event is over. So you can just do nothing and wait for them to disappear on their own.
- Contact support. If the tokens are really bothering you or for some reason you want to remove them, you can try writing to Riot Games support. Describe your problem and maybe they can do something about it. But there are no guarantees!
As you can see, you can’t delete tokens directly, but there are ways to get rid of them indirectly. Choose the one that suits you best!
So, that’s all you need to know about tokens in League of Legends. You can’t delete them directly, but you can spend them on cool things in the game or just wait for them to disappear. If you really want to get rid of the tokens, you can try to talk to the people from Riot Games, but keep in mind that they may just recommend other options. Either way, the important thing is to enjoy the game.